Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Feb 19 infra call

Hi Florian,

On 2/20/19 8:49 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

> is there any concrete ticket? There are a couple of topics pending
> indeed (#2347, #2636) and I try to get our service provider fix these
> ASAP.
>
> If there are any others, please let me know, so I can chase them.

* Sophi pointed out 2636 is indeed fixed. I haven't been able to
reproduce the issue since one month and half ago (like she described).
* 2347 (captcha issue) seems to have been fixed because now I see you
switched to Google Recaptcha. Is this intended?
* Twitter logon is failing
* Facebook logon is failing because the URL has not been whitelisted
in the OAuth app settings
* Maybe it's time to remove other authentication method like yahoo etc?

Regards,

--
William Gathoye
<william@gathoye.be>