[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 09:35:46 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Thanks for pointing that out -- I've updated/fixed the requirements on
the English, French, German, Italian and Spanish pages. If other people
handling other languages could check and update as well, that'd be
great, thanks! (Also, "Mac OS X" is the old name, and ideally we should
use "macOS" now.)
On 01/11/2018 19:38, William Gathoye wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Since LibreOffice 6.0, the macOS requirements have been bumped to macOS
> 10.9 (aka Mavericks) .
> However, on the website , this is written macOS 10.9 (Mountain Lion).
> Mountain Lion was version 10.8. 10.9 is Mavericks. Please correct to
> Mavericks instead.
> On the French website, this is still 10.8 (other pieces of info are
> outdated as well).
> Also, I hereby ask you to get accesses to the Silverstripe French
> website. Sometimes, Sophie and JB Faure have too much work and being
> able to fix issues like this would avoid them unneeded burden.
> (Ps.: I'm not subscribed to the list, please put me in cc).
>  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.0#macOS
>  https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/system-requirements/
>  https://fr.libreoffice.org/get-help/system-requirements/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website||sophi <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website||William Gathoye <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website