[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Rough approach for maybe an easier download
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Rough approach for maybe an easier download
- From: Stefan Weigel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:20:31 +0200
- To: email@example.com
my rough approach for maybe an easier download is temporarily hosted at http://softwaremuell.de for testing.
It crawls through download.documentfoundation.org to find automatically the current available files. Mac files won´t be found yet, because Mac files are named LibO_3.3.0-beta2... whereas all other platforms name it LibO_3.3.0_beta2...
Is there any reason for different naming of the Mac files? Can we unify the naming of the files?
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Wrong link for testautomation git clone command
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] OpenID
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Wrong link for testautomation git clone command
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] improved the mailing list archives