[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages
- From: Stefan Weigel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:44:22 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Per Eriksson schrieb:
* Follow your language's namespace as outlined on the wiki first page. Prefix your pages with your language code so that we know which they belong to:
* Also write the letters in uppercase.
If following these instructions we will be able to handle our content in a very effective way, and know which content belongs to which language. It will also simplify administration for all native language communities.
Why are we doing this in a different way than MediaWiki seems to manage that?
In MediaWiki localized pages carry a /xx suffix rather than a XX/ prefix. At the bottom of each page a box for language selection automatically appears by using a template:
...and so on
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages||Nino Novak <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages||Per Eriksson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages