Hello,

Thank for your e-mail and interest in LibreOffice. We're sorry you've experienced a problem with the software and need help.

The website@ alias is specific for website related issues. While we are sorry that you've had a problem, we cannot hope to respond personally to each one of our millions of users when they experience some problem.

Your best way to get a quick and helpful reply and more detailed information is to choose one of the many ways of getting help here:

http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/,

which are staffed by a large community of experts, who would value not only your questions, but help answering other users' issues.

Best regards.