Hi Guilhem,

 AFAICT there never was a redirect for /ja/ (booted the decommissioned machine to double-check),

Sorry my example was wrong

What did get lost though, are the redirects for /ja/questions and other
compatibility AskBot links.  Ooops, thanks for the poke.  Restored those now.

Thank you for your fix!

Best regards,
Shinji