Am 01.06.20 um 16:05 schrieb Guilhem Moulin:
On Mon, 01 Jun 2020 at 15:41:09 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
Am 26.05.20 um 20:11 schrieb Guilhem Moulin:
On Tue, 26 May 2020 at 18:25:15 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
(...)
And for Redmine: I had to change my phone during last year's autumn and
(as an old man ;-) ) forgot my password and it's yet impossible to login
to Redmine again, because this wonderful SSO feature, which points to an
email address that someone deleted without notice a longer time ago.
Uh oh.  Well you could also have told the infra team that you were
locked out from your Single Sign-On account…  My bad, the password
recovery is not meant to work with primary addresses only.  Fixed, you
should now be able to regain access to your Single Sign-On account
(hence also to Redmine's web UI).
nothing changed. I wasn't able to login or reset my password further.

The mail address is not known by the single sign on.
The address you're using in the From: header is.  Once upon a time you
added it your LDAP entry as secondary address.

Dunno what you tried so far but if you enter the aforementioned address,
or even the no longer valid documentfoundation.org address, in the
password recovery form, you'll trigger the generation of a reset token
and regain access to your account.  Same thing if you enter your
username.

nope. I only received a positve feedback from the SSO web site by using
the not anymore valid @documentfoundation mail address.

Regards,
Andreas