Hello,

thanks for sharing the minutes!

Guilhem Moulin wrote on 2017-02-21 at 20:01:

   + let's talk to Pootle upstream to decide where and when to migrate
     the instances

who's taking care of this? Cloph? Guilhem? Just so we have someone this is assigned to. ;-)

   + rdm#1476: "web management for VMs" do we really want to expose the
     libvirt stack to a webserver?
     - close it: no need for pretty graphs (we have graphana) nor
       migrations (we have norbert's tools)

Fine for me.

 * Norbert: need a Mikrotik router (similar to Gustl) to deploy a VPN at
   his company for the mac slave and release bots

Sounds sensible, poke me offlist for ordering.

     + encontro.libreoffice.org → (wordpress) ask floeff or check the
       access log to see if it's used at all

That was requested by Eliane IMHO, so maybe you (Guilhem) can poke her and Olivier on behalf of the pt-br community to see what they need?

     + odfnotify.libreoffice.org→ is it used? (empty dir, 403)

That's in the LibO code, but IMHO does nothing. Still keep the hostname and point it to an empty address to avoid DNS errors on millions of clients.

     + registration.libreoffice.org → is it used? (empty dir, 403) →
       forward to the registration page on the tdf site

Not sure if this is similar to above and thus should do nothing. Cloph, any insight into the code? ;-)

     + report.libreoffice.org → is it used? (empty dir, 403)

That's in the LibO code, but IMHO does nothing. Still keep the hostname and point it to an empty address to avoid DNS errors on millions of clients.

     + owncloud.documentfoundation.org → integrate with our nextcloud
       instance (vm180)

Agreed, and possibly maintain an alias for the old links.

     + updateexte.libreoffice.org → used as workaround/dirty hack, to
       not trigger error messages in extensions' update-check
       http://updateexte.libreoffice.org/ExtensionUpdateService/check.Update
       → move to extensions (vm179)

That's in the LibO code, but IMHO does nothing. Still keep the hostname and point it to an empty address to avoid DNS errors on millions of clients.

     + odfauthors.org → new VM, separate Plone instances?

Will have a call on that with Andreas today so we see where we stand.

   - bilbo2 (rdm#825): mirrorbrain OK (already used on vm186 and vm185,
     for stand-in and archive respectively), for the lists archives we
     need to ensure that no mail is lost etc

For this keep in mind some mirrors have our IP in their firewall/rsync config, so a heads-up in time about a possible IPv4+IPv6 address change should be sent to mirrors@ and individually to all push mirrors

Florian