Hello Andreas,

Le 13 août 2016 17:57:15 GMT+02:00, Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> a écrit :
Am 13.08.2016 um 16:31 schrieb Cor Nouws:
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 13-08-16 11:10:
(...)

I think that I already provided this information many times: no.
But in my opinion we need a frequent cleanup of the new website.
Maybe
all extensions that aren't tested with the latest four main releases
should be hidden or (much better) removed from the site.
I'm not sure if that is needed. Speeking for myself: more then enough
do and there is no harm if the extension is there without explicit

the same here.

testing on newer versions.

If they are not tested on newer LibreOffice versions the user is:
a) will be left on his own (no support from the extension developer and
the project)
b) will never find the extension, if he search for extensions that are
compatible with one of the current LibreOffice versions.

A single action/button "update release for new LibreOffice version"
would make it easier to do however.
Sorry if that sounds a bit harsch:
the code of the current environment and also the one of the upcomming
is
open source under the GPL.
The code of the used add-ons is hosted on github.com and public.

 I can understand your frustration here (as a former person in charge of the website I received
plenty of late minute feedback despite having requested those months before its completion) however
the status of the new templates & extension website is a bit unclear to me. The code may be on
github but it is not deployed here on our own infrastructure . You asked for feedback multiple
times and I understand you are still waiting for an actual visual template (aka a skin or perhaps
more). Do you have a roadmap for that? Should we see for a tender to have a designer adapt the new
platform to a nice visual experience? Clearly the current one is lagging and is outdated in its
design as well as in its delivery mechanism and we cannot wait a few more years.

Thank you again for your efforts,

Charles.

Kind regards,
Andreas