Hello,

Bruce Hohl wrote on 2014-12-28 at 14:45:
This morning I attempted to make a donation but it seems a PayPal account
was required.  Due to problems I have had in the past with PayPal I refuse
to maintain a PayPal account.  I suggest that you adjust you donation page
such that one can donate without a PayPal account.

thanks for the hint and the will to donate, which is truly appreciated!

We are currently doing some maintenance on our credit card payment. Given it's vacation time, this might be delayed a bit, but early 2015, credit card donations without PayPal should be possible again.

Sorry for the inconveniences, thanks again for your interest to donate, and have a good new year!
Florian