Hi Dennis,

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Dennis Roczek <dennisroczek@eclipso.eu> wrote:
Hi Kendy, Hi Andras,

we are discussing on the German dicuss mailing lists about the help-wiki
because of a request about a small error in our translation.

1)
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Recording_a_Macro/de and also the
English pages contain headlines which is "murdered" by the
Pootle-Mediawiki-Conversation-script:
== Headline text ==
gets converted to
&#61;&#61; Headline text &#61;&#61;

Can we fix the script (I guess this is intended because of Math formulas?
maybe simply only exclude headlines)

Instead of fixing the script, I edited the original xml help page in a
way that the script parses well. We do not want to overcomplicate this
temporary script (well, it's been around for 3 years, but it is still
considered as a temporary hack). The page will be fixed by the next
wiki update, which will happen soon, as I find some time for it.

2)
The user in question would have done the changes within the wiki by himself,
but he said the wiki is locked. Well he's right. Can we modify the log in
screen ( https://help.libreoffice.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin )
with a marker box (similar to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Get_Involved ), that this wiki is not
intended for modififcations and that the user should request help at the
website@ml or the corresponding local mailing list which he can found at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists

Help Wiki pages are regularly overwritten with a script. The
authoritative source is still the help xml from the git repo.
Currently it makes little sense to manually fix anything in wiki.

Best regards,
Andras