Hi Christian,

Thank you very much for your reply. In order to test if disabling twitter feeds improves the performance, would you please also remove the following from zh-cn site:

<script>!function(d,s,id){var
js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script>

When loading the homepage, the browser is "connecting to platform.twitter.com" forever.

Thanks!

Kevin Suo

于 2014年07月02日 00:30, Christian Lohmaier 写道:
Hi Tom,