Hi Alex,

Yep i've been having similar problems with the wiki, where in order to
make a minor change, i have to click the 'save page' button 3 times.
First time editing the page, second time dealing with captcha, third
time dealing with 'Reminder: You have not provided an edit summary. If
you click "Save page" again, your edit will be saved without one.'. It
is quite a pain.

Regards,
Jay Philips