Hello Florian, *,
On Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014 11:10 Florian Effenberger wrote:
Pedro wrote on 2014-01-23 11:06:
Apparently someone managed to fix this. The first time I loaded
it today some languages were still out of order but when I loaded
in another browser (IE) it was already fixed (reloading the page
in FF confirmed that it was not a browser issue).

that's really strange - but glad it's sorted out already. :-)

really interesting ... I still can confirm Pedro's observation with
Debian Testing AMD64 and Firefox 29.0a1 (2014-01-23) ... :( First I
got

<quote>
Amharic አማርኛ
Bengali (India) বাংলা (ভারত)
Sidama Sidama
ca-valenci
kmr-Latn
sr-Latn
Icelandic Íslenska
Irish Gaeilge
Asturian Asturianu
Assamese অসমীয়া
Afrikaans Afrikaans
English (US) English (US)
<quote>

and after reloading the page
<quote>
Afrikaans Afrikaans
Albanian shqip
German Deutsch
Amharic አማርኛ
Assamese অসমীয়া
Asturian Asturianu
Basque euskara
Bengali বাংলা
</quote>

(just two short examples, how they are sorted in FF ... ;) ). When I
go to the page with lynx Version 2.8.8pre.3 (11 Jan 2014), I get

<quote>
Afrikaans Afrikaans
Albanian shqip
German Deutsch
Amharic አማርኛ
Assamese অসমীয়া
Asturian Asturianu
Basque euskara
</quote>

... :(

Am I the only one, who still has problems with this page?
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

--
BOFH excuse #366:
ATM cell has no roaming feature turned on, notebooks can't connect