I think we should get rid of the TDF page anyways, or at least redo it
(I know that's out of scope of your project, no worries). How about
putting the certification topic on the LibO website, in the same
structure, but have certification.documentfoundation.org as a redirector
to the right URL, e.g. libreoffice.org/certification/?

I agree to get rid of the old page, and use - as an interim solution -
the wiki for the contents which I will be putting together during these
eight months. At the end, though, we will have so many documents that a
website makes sense (I suppose this is the same process used by all
corporate certifications).

We will have protocols, applications forms, how to's,
bibliography/webography, manuals, videos, lists of certified people,
etcetera, possibly in several languages (at least in English, Spanish,
German, French, Portuguese and Italian, but it would make sense to have
at least landing pages in Arabic, Hindi and Chinese).

Between an independent website (i.e. tdf-certification.org) and
certification.tdf.org, i definitely prefer the latter. Once everything
is in place (second half of 2014?) we can then decide how to link pages
with the LibreOffice website.

Will add the website layout to the certification project, as one of the
last tasks as it is useless to work at it before we have all the docs in
place (or at least outlined).

As long as the TDF website is so outdated, I think it's better having
good content on the shiny new site, even if it doesn't fit 100%
branding-wise (LibO vs. TDF).

Agree.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com