Le Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:22:40 +0100,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hi,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2013-12-10 02:02:

Certification is a project of The Document Foundation, and as such
should be related with the organization. In addition,
certifications are issued by TDF, and TDF is responsible for
organizing the process, providing the infrastructure and ensuring
the quality.

I have no hard feelings here. I'm just mentioning it because in the
last weeks, several people have asked to move to the LibO brand
instead of focusing on the TDF one, and we're discussing renaming for
a few sites already - so keep that in mind. :-)

Florian

I think there really is no problem. Looking closer at both websites
(the upcoming libreoffice.org and the existing TDF one); there are/will
be three pages.
- the get help / professional support page
- the about us / certification page
- the certification page that could be on the documentfoundation.org
  website.

Obviously the last one falls out of the scope of the website redesign.
However, the two other pages can be of help, but I realize their
purpose wasn't clear. The page on the get help section is for people to
see who they can contact for professional support. It's a pure user
page in that sense. The one that's in the about us section explains or
presents the certification programme.

We could reuse the content of the latter one for a page on the TDF
website. By the way, Italo, if you feel there's a specific text or
words to have on this page, please let me know and I'll be happy to
integrate the text on the page.

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz