Hi Charles, all
Thanks for your work on this. I didn't have time to review all the
sketches you made, but only the Community for now, so some remarks :)
- isn't Certification to be advertised on the community part?
- I like the way the dev page is presented, will it be the same for
other projects? And also on this page, I'm not sure that the File a bug
part is needed (I would more see Fix a bug ;-) also will you dedicate a
button to coding videos?
- for QA, may be also add a direct link to Moztrap
- for L10n, instead of Website, I would put Check out the other
localization projects and also a direct link to the documentation
concerning the l10n process
- for documentation, may be a link to odfAuthors and to the wiki
- for NLP, I would prefer to see Native-Lang Projects instead of
Native-Lang Sites, it's more "community" :)
- nothing to say about UX :)
- marketing: would it be possible to have a press kit with the good logo
and some links to material for them?
- nothing to say about infra too.
Hope this helps!
Le 26/11/2013 11:06, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy