Hi all,

So earlier today I stumbled across this page
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/web-administrators/ and found that
you're looking for more people to help out so I thought I'd introduce
myself.

I have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science from the University of Kent,
Canterbury, UK and have been running Linux web servers since before I left
school (mainly as a hobby). I'm familiar with Apache, nginx, postgres,
MySQL and so on. My PHP is fairly limited these days since I made the jump
to Python a few years ago.

I currently run a small web hosting server for a few customers under my own
company, but I work full time for a marketing company who are already in
the process of rolling out LibreOffice with the view to go fully
open-source by April 2014 (I'm sure some of you recognize the date!)

I'd be interested to help build an official APT repository for
Debian/Ubuntu (I use Linux Mint Debian Edition as my main OS), rather than
having to manually download and install the packages as the case currently
seems to be, or even perhaps a set of tools the help organisations create
their own for internal deployments.

However, the big question for me is is there some kind of time commitment
you'd require me to make (if you were to accept me, of course!) as my free
time can vary dramatically week-to-week.

--
*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*
Managing Director

*T <info@cassidywebservices.co.uk> *03300 100 960