Robinson Tryon wrote on 2013-07-19 00:54:
Ever since I encountered issues trying to upload and display large
images of computers on TDF's wiki (for use as source files), I've been
looking for a better way for us to store the binary assets (images,
videos, design docs, etc..) we use in the production of LibreOffice
and the LibreOffice websites.

thanks a lot for evaluating this!
I've been running ownCloud privately for quite a while, and we also use it internally at TDF, it performs quite well.

How would you go about the accounts? One large group account, or individual accounts for everyone?

Can we share files with the general public, or does everyone who wants to see a file need credentials?

Thanks a lot,
Florian