I saw the change in the menu bar theme colors and design.

see - https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

I would like to have a copy of this theme for the NA-DVD web pages.

I like this new "lighter green" menu bar theme over the older style of "dark green".

The NA-DVD web-based pages currently uses the same dark green menu bar theme as most of the LO web pages use.

like - http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=box&version=4.0.3

But the newer Wiki light green theme colors are easier to read, or at least for me.

Originally I just viewed the web page source and found the needed style sheet theme locations and downloaded them. I cannot get this type of information from the Wiki pages, or so it seems.

Any help?
I would like to keep up with the color and theme changes the were created for the 4.x.x version of LibreOffice.

This is the section [and sub subtions] of the NA-DVD that has the second menu bar, along with the first/top one.

see - http://libreoffice-na.us/English-4.0-installs/module.html

All of the rest of the pages show the single menu bar.

see - http://libreoffice-na.us/English-4.0-installs/documentation.html