Hi Klaus-Jürgen,

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol schreef op 28/05/13 22:58:
Hi Joren, Steve, Robinson,
Am 28.05.2013 20:37, schrieb Joren:
Hi all,

SteveBell and Qubit (Robinson) are doing fantastic work to make the wiki
pages organized, especially for the QA section.
Therefore they have to delete some pages that are no longer valid and
can't be redirected to another page.

Example:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Impress_Documents_ODF_validation

Is there a solution for the odf validation problem?
If not, why should there be a reason to delete this page or its content?
Maybe it is old content then it is possible to hilite it as old content.
What about Mike's idea? Where can we find it, if you delete the content or even the page.
The content is not relevant anymore.
1) Rainer B., the creator of this 'project' is not active anymore (which is pity of course) 2) None, as far we asked to other active QA people knew the existence of that page/project 3) this ODF-validation is now(/will be) done by a automated script, thanks to Markus

If there is no solution and no other place then neither the page nor the content should be deleted.
As I gave my points for this deletion request, I think it is better to 'just delete it right away' then to keep it and watch a page rot away.

Kind regards,
Joren