Hi Florian and Christian,

Well, I wrote in another e-mail to forget my request.

And Christian is right, it's easy to complain and not say clearly what is not working or what do we want.

In fact, I would like a website more dinamic and it's true I have no knowledge about this tool.

I have no technical knowledge to say why silverstrip is so slow to save my changes. I have no ideia if it is the tool or the server, whatever it is. But I know, I really don't like the slowness.

I would like to have the twitter messages in the site like our blog, see: http://blog.pt-br.libreoffice.org - sometime I asked about it and the answer was, we can't show the brazilian messages. Our addres is twitter.com/libreofficebr.

I would like to see fixed information. Example: http://www.sempreupdate.com.br , I can see all the time a fixed column, see the right column

I would like to use in brazilian site, slide show, is it possible?

I would like to see our followers in social networks, we have google plus, facebook, twitter and video (youtube) See example here: http://www.sempreupdate.com.br , in this site you can see the video from youtube and google plus followers.

Well, that's it, I'll be honest with you, I don't have enough knowledge in silverstrip and I dream with a dinamic site.

Best

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Comunidade LibreOffice Brasil
Liberte-se, para editar textos, planilhas e apresentações
use http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/ é totalmente de graça.
Experimente o sistema de perguntas e respostas da Comunidade LibreOffice Brasil:http://ask.libreoffice.org/pt-br/questions/