im on a static ip address the isp is melita cable plc here in malta and my
ip is 213.165.178.234

not saying anyone would, but if there is someone who is malicious on this
list and they decides to try and denial of service me or anything of that
sort your ip will be logged in my router and appropriate action will be
taken.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Florian Effenberger <