Le 06/03/13 05:14 PM, Gustavo C. M. a écrit :> Hello,

> I would like to inform you about an error and some inconveniences I
> found in https://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/faq/licensing-faq/ . I
> subscribed to this maillist only to report them, and I will unsubscribe
> when they are solved.
>
> The error is the appearance of "[sitetree_link id=268]" under the "Can I
> hack LibreOffice?" question. It doesn't appear in the complete answer,
> which has the correct link rendering.

Fixed

> Other errors/inconveniences are in the text under the "Is LibreOffice
> really free?" question: (1) it confuses "Free" and "Gratis" (see, e.g.,
> https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html ) and (2) it ends with "Not
> now,...", probably giving the reader the wrong impression that it could
> be non-Free (or non-gratis, preserved the preceding mistake) somewhere
> in the future.

It all depends on how you interpret the question. At its most basic, "Is LibreOffice really free?" does not talk of the code. We could get into all kinds of explanations that would complicate things more. IMO, we should just leave it at that. It is short and to the point and simple: Is it free? Yes.

> Thanks for LibreOffice (website),
> Gustavo Manzochi

Cheers,

Marc