Hi Sigrid,

Am 10.01.2013 10:04, schrieb Sigrid Carrera:
Hi Andreas,

On 9 January 2013 20:55, Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi Marc,

Am 09.01.2013 11:56, schrieb Marc Paré:
Hi Andreas

Le 2013-01-08 15:22, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hi all,

we get via the contact form of the extensions- and templates site an
increasing number of requests into our ticket system. The number of this
open tickets is increasing during two days from 5 or 6 to the number of
nearly 30. I can't handle this tickets on my own besides other tasks in
my spare time (e.g. developing a new add-on for the templates site that
will makes the upload of templates much easier and give us the
opportunity to translate everything into different languages).

Thus I need some volunteers that join the admin team for the Plone sites
(extensions- and templates-site) and share the tasks.

Cheers,
Andreas

I'll give a hand where I can. Most of the bugs that I have seen need a
little more knowledge in coding, which I do not have. But, I normally
keep an eye out for bugs that I can fix.

first thanks for your support and work.

It doesn't need knowledge in coding. I need some help with admin tasks.
You have to know how to manage e.g. user accounts, read system error
messages and give the user / contributor some help with creating a
project or uploading files. There are also some general questions about
using LibreOffice in the queue that should be handled.
This description looks like I could help you with that too. I have some
experience with handling user accounts with Plone (as you will know)
and I am sure that I can give answers to some general LibreOffice questions
as well.
that would be fine. If there are more than one volunteer (I got some
offer by PM already) that would take some burden from my shoulder ;-)

Once you created an account please ping me directly. I'll put you into
the site-admin group then and I look for an account at our OTRS for you.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice