Impressive! Thanks a lot for working on this, looking forward to seeing the
final product.

Joel

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Rainer Bielefeld <
LibreOffice@bielefeldundbuss.de> wrote:

Stefan Knorr (Astron) schrieb:

 here's a link to an HTML mockup:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/**87946285/libreoffice/feedback/**
feedback-page.html<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/87946285/libreoffice/feedback/feedback-page.html>

Hi Stefan,

I like it! And I have some proposals for additions.

After a click of one of the for fields or as a tooltip a short help text
should appear with further instructions. Some of our customers have their
home out of the internet (elderly people) who will be astonished reaching
an English page from their German software and now they are asked to do
something with insects or have tho think about crazy thins like "hash tag".

A draft of my thoughts:

For the twitter links something like
Your comment will be published on Twitter
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/**Twitter<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter>
,
See who else already left a comment
<https://twitter.com/**libreoffice/???<https://twitter.com/libreoffice/???>
?>

For Ask a tooltip:
Here users will ask your questions how to work with LibreOffice

For Bug report a tooltip:
Here you can report faults in the LibreOffice software. Be aware that the
proceeding will take several minutes to create a useful report what will
help our developers to fix the problem.

Best regards

Rainer

deleted