Hi Rob,

At the moment LibreOffice provides a send feedback feature in the
software ("Help"->"Send Feedback"). This item will send you to the
Bugzilla-assistant. There you can only file a bug. But it would be
better I think if they can do more there like on the mozilla-page [1].

I agree completely.

So I would like to add a page with, for now, options to click easily
to the bugzilla-assistant[2], ask[3] and nabble (user-mailinglist)[4].

I agree with bz-assistant and ask, but why do you want to lead people
to the ML? IMHO most users are scared of ML and it also duplicates the
function of ask somewhat.

What I'd like for a third (and fourth) option would be maybe to let
people post a tweet with a hash tag like #happylibo and #sadlibo, if
they have a Twitter account. This should be easy enough to monitor for
us.

Then people have more options where to ask for something then only
filing bugs. What are your idea's for and would somebody be willing to
design a page for. I would be willing to create one, but I'm not good
at designing.

I can try. I have zero experience with Silverstripe, though.

Astron.