Hi Jay,

I am still unclear what you mean by

> The issue in this example was improper whitelisting/blacklisting at the customer's end.

Do you mean my end?

Cheers,

Marc

Le 2012-11-22 18:16, Jay Lozier a écrit :
On 11/22/2012 05:10 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Jay,

Good idea, it may give a few details, here is one that I received from
Joel. I have TB doing 99% of the spam filtering now, my spam folder is
getting a little more full but the LibreOffice identified emails is no
longer coming in as spam.

I am not too worried anymore as Florian said, they are watching over
any blacklisting. This is what I was more concerned with. If it is
just with my ISP, then I can manage. But, yes, maybe there will be a
clue as to why it happened.

I also put all of the mailing lists emails on my "approved" whitelist
on my ISP spam filtering site, which I have never had to do with any
group. Weird.

Cheers and thanks for looking this over.

Marc
Marc

I did not see an error message like this identifying information
removed. The key code is 5.7.1 which means the email is flag as spam.
Most of the rest is information about why it is considered spam; this
case Bayesian analysis. I have seen some refer to a specific blacklist.

I also deleted the routing information because the it is receiving email
server that will definitely check for spam.

The issue in this example was improper whitelisting/blacklisting at the
customer's end.

Jay

*Diagnostic information for administrators:*

Generating server: asfsdf.local

asfsdfds@asdfdsfsf
#550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication required ##

Original message headers:

<SNIP>

--
Marc Paré