On 11/22/2012 06:53 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2012-11-22 06:11, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hi,

Marc Paré wrote on 2012-11-22 11:52:
Is anyone experiencing this? Is there anything in our mailing-list
messaging system that may have changed in the last day or two (or this
past week) that could have triggered this?

not that I'm aware of. We also pro-actively monitor DNSBLs (blacklists),
but there's no report for our servers.

Does the spam report contain more information, like what triggered it?

Florian

I went through all of my ISP spam report and it looks like it started within a few hours ago, I also went through all of the new messages that were delivered after I forced delivery to my inbox and can't find the problem (my Thunderbird filters them all to their mailinglist folders). I thought I saw a couple of messages with the tagline "[Extension]" which, to me, would maybe be a trigger, but I can't seem to find them in anywhere anymore. All the messages being identified as spam were from LibreOffice mailing lists, and, none from my other projects.

I have lowered my spam settings, on my ISP account, to "tolerance level 1 from the normal 4 that I have always had it set to, practically turning off the spam software with my ISP. There is no option to turn if off, I would have to request my ISP to turn it off on my account.

I also reviewed the FAQ on my ISP site and it does not say that they use SpamAssassin anymore, I thought they were using it.[1] So, I am not sure which spam agent they are using.

Anyway, as you said, you monitor the blacklists, so you will most likely get a warning if there is a problem. My Thunderbird will just have to do more spam filtering than usual from now on.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://www.execulink.ca/support/res/internet/email/faqs/quarentine-email/

I have one person that let me know that my emails were coming in as spam. The systems seemed to block emails coming for GoDaddy's main emails server. They had a spammer there and got rid of that account ASAP when notified, but the damage was done. Their email system's IP address was placed in a black list. Took me a week to convince the IT people to except the emails to their systems from me as non-spam.

I have an agency person that receives my emails from my Road Runner "rr.com" account I get for using them as an access provider, BUT my "lungstrom.com" emails get delayed by their systems by 24 hours or morebefore she receives it in her inbox.

Does LO use a company that "shares" IP addresses with other access usersfor their web servers and/or emailservers? OR does LO's servers have its own dedicated IP address? If some black list somehow placed LO's IP address[es] in their system, then it would explain the "spam" alert for LO's list emails.