Le 2012-11-09 09:17, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote on 2012-11-08 15:39:

Let us know if you need help with this and perhaps one of us could help
you out with it. I imagine that the BoD may want to see most of the
metrics first before public posting rather than being surprised by them.

thanks for the help offer! It's part of our migration plan to automate
all those processes, and I hope we are done with that soon. I know, I've
been saying that for ages, but rest assured it takes an insane amount of
time, that's why we haven't managed this yet.

But it's on the agenda, and I try to provide updated stats from time to
time manually. :)

I think the stats should be public without board approval - after all,
we're an open and transparent project, and nobody likes to hide numbers.

Florian

Thanks.

Yes, we are open. No problem with having the BoD see the stats a day or two before being release though. It will give us a "reaction time buffer", especially for Italo and marketing.

Marc

--
Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com