On 10/09/2012 05:25 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

webmaster-Kracked_P_P wrote on 2012-10-09 22:27:
I looked at the documentation list and found that some of the Draw .odt
and PDF links are in red and now downloadable.

were there available just before the wiki migration? In other words, might that be related to the wiki update? (Which I doubt.)

Florian

One is dated Oct 2nd and the other line does not have a date listed.

I have not checked that page since the end of September, so I do not know if they were available. Five chapters have been "updated" since the beginning of the month.

The line shows a proper file name when you do a "mouse-over" but you do not get the file, just an index.php file in the browser when you click [or right click] on the link.

RED indicates "file not found" or something like that - correct?

The "ODT" file is there but the "PDF" file is not [red text color]

Organization Charts, Flow Diagrams ODT or PDF 11pg 2 Oct 12
and More.

Both of the files are not there [red text color] and no date listed like the other lines/chapters.

Adding and Formatting Text. — ODT or PDF