Hi Christian, all

Now I land in a page where I see the EN donation entry page with 2
sections: Content and Original Content.

But the page cannot be edited.

Regards
Olivier

Em 28-09-2012 18:36, Christian Lohmaier escreveu:
Hi Olivier, *,

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
[trying to edit donate.libreoffice.org page, even when direct page-URL redirects to
comments-admin section]

You should have all the needed permissions - but maybe there is a
mixup because you got different permissions for differet subsites,

Indeed this was the case - when logging in to the cms, the cms
determines what links (admin sections) the current user can access,
and only displays those.
So far, so good. But the subsites-code had an additional "feature"
that would redirect a user to a subsite where he does have access,
when trying to load a page where he doesn't have access.

The problem now was that there is no difference between the check for
"can the user click that link" and "is the user acutally trying to
view the link" - they all end up in the same code, that causes people
to be redirected to a page where they have a more privileged access
rights (i.e. more links). Thus in case for Olivier, he's stuck in the
Brazilian comments-admin section when trying to access
donate.libreoffice.org admin.[1]

I removed the redirection, that should fix the problem. Please check.

ciao
Christian
[1] it checks:
* can I access Page-Tree: OK
* can I access Images&Files: OK
* can I access Comments: Dang, not on donate.libreoffice.org, but hey,
he can access it on the brazilian subsite, so just switch the size to
the pt-BR site and redirect him to admin/comments, I'm sure he wants
to access that page
That it only needs to check whether to show the URL-Entry in that case
is ignored.

The good thing is, that the check whether the user has the rights to
access those links on the selected subsites is done anyway.

- --
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812