I use the donate.libreoffice.org page for the donation link on my site.

The photo rotation works fine for Firefox 15.

On 09/05/2012 11:32 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Jean, Florian et al,

Le 2012-09-04 10:13, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hi,

Marc Paré wrote on 2012-09-04 16:02:

Before we do this, I really like the old donation page's scrolling
images[1]. There needs to be more images though -- not sure where we
would get them. This will freshen up the look and fill in some white
space. Most people are visual.

indeed, that's a good idea, I like it very much! I don't know how to
embed them, but I guess Erich or Christian should know.

Florian

Done. Let me know what you think[1]. BTW, once the page(s) are completed, are we to let know the language groups that the donation page has been updated and is ready for translation/localization?

BTW2, you can find information on the use of the Photo Shuffler on the LibreOffice resource website[2].

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://donate.libreoffice.org/
[2] https://website.libreoffice.org/silverstripe/photo-shuffler-howto/