Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for volunteering to help the project, your offer is really
appreciated.

We're currently have the following areas where we could use some help:
- CMS/Wiki sites - the people maintaining them could use an extra helping
hand who can fix those
hidden things, which don't permit people editing via web frontend.
- Silverstripe staging instance - Christian Lohmaier could also use a hand
to help with administrative tasks required for this instance.

If you're interested in helping out on the above mentioned areas, please
let us know and you'll be contacted directly with further details.

Regards,
Alin Creţu