On 06/25/2012 12:06 PM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi Florian, *,

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Marc Paré wrote on 2012-06-16 22:56:

Thanks for the response. Are the stats not available to all of us? We
should really have a page where the stats appear, either on the wiki or
on the website.
the current Piwik instance requires authentication, but maybe it's possible
to extract a summary on a regular basis. I am no expert here, Christian
might be able to provide more details. :)
It's easy to have piwik send a weekly or monthy report in pdf or html
with embedded graphs (or plain tables) - but so far the policy has
been not to share the numbers. But if this did change...

ciao
Christian

If we could show the visitors that we are a popular place to go, they may thing more of the product they get there.