Hi Christian,

Le 2012-05-06 07:48, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
Hi Marc, *,

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Marc Paré<marc@marcpare.com>  wrote:

However, I find that whenever I try to surf to "http://www.LibreOffice.org";,
Firefox sends me to "https://www.LibreOffice.org"; bumping me back to the
admin login page. To fix this, I usually have to empty my cache.

Please read the page carefully - if it reads something like "you lack
permissions to view this page, either login or<go to the published
page>", then firefox didn't clear the draft-page mode.
Klicking the "go to the publihsed page" links should solve this.

Is this what people are doing after doing some admin work on the site? It's
sometimes a little painful to empty out my cache as I have already lined up
a few sites where the stored cache comes in useful.

Never had to clear my cache, also never had the situation that I was
"stuck" in stage/draft mode. So please double-check what the login
page actually writes.

ciao
Christian

Sorry, maybe I didn't describe my problem well enough. Here are the steps that lead to this problem. Maybe you could go through the same steps and see if you get the same results:

1. go to http://www.libreoffice.org/admin -> on my Firefox, the URL switches to: https://www.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin

2. log in, this takes you to the SilverStripe site: https://www.libreoffice.org/admin

3. left hand page structure, go to "About Us->Calendar"

4. once the Calendar page has loaded, click on "Draft Site" on lower-left bottom -> this will open a tab with URL: https://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/libreoffice-international-events-calendar/?stage=Stage

5. close Draft Site tab

6. log out (bottom right-hand corner "Log-out" link. on my Firefox the URL switches to: https://www.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin

7. type http://www.libreoffice.org in Firefox URL

8. Firefox return you to https://www.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2F and will not allow you to the LibreOffice website without emptying out the cache.

So, I am just wondering if this is what other people have had to do? Maybe its a setting that I have on my Firefox, or, should SilverStripe remove some setting that it has used in cache or cookies? It just seems that I am left in "https:" mode and need to clear the cache which I find inconvenient at times.

Cheers,

Marc