Hi *,

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM, webmaster-Kracked_P_P
<webmaster@krackedpress.com> wrote:
On 05/05/2012 09:41 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2012-05-04 18:54, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :

Is there any way for us without a password to see the work so far?
You gave the resolution at 1280x800,

That is the resolution of my screen, but I almost never use my browser
in fullscreen mode. I use a windowed version, about 995px wide, and
with all available height, i.e. 800-"height the panel takes" so my
effective browser resolution is 995x773

but I have 1366x768 on my desktop [max
resolution for my monitor].  So if it is created for a specific resolution,
and you do not have it, then there may be troubles down the line.

No, it is not created for a specific resolution - the width is maxed
at 900 px exactly because it should work for all kins of monitors with
minimal scrolling, especially without horizontal scrolling.

There are several Ubuntu packages that were created for a window height of
800 or more, and will not resize so someone who has a 768 px high max
windows height will never see the bottom of their package's window and its
controls at the bottom of their window.  That really is a pain if that was
the only package you can find to do what you want.

when the calendar view is too high for your screen, you just have to
scroll down a bit, just as you have to scroll down when reading a long
blogentry or similar.

It is not an enforced size, if it doesn't fit on one screen, you'll
have scrollbars to view the rest

ciao
Christian