Hi Andreas,

the extensions-website (and the templates-website) are both based on the
CMS Plone. They both use currently the Plone add-on Plone Software
Center with some customization that I created (partly on the add-on
itself and some on our fork).

Interesting.

Do you have some knowledge about Plone (plone.org/products)? I've
created the websites using buildout. The development of the add-on / the
customization was made on the file system. I have got a development
resource on a new server of the Document Foundation now. I could setup
there an online development environment for the
extensions-/templates-website in the next days.

I don't have any particular knowledge about Plone, but I am eager to learn.
I'm working my way through the general user documentation first and then
move on to the developer docs.

It would be great to start collaborating, so yes, please setup that online
development environment,

Regards,
Philipp