Am 02.05.2012 16:18, schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
Hi Marc,
Am 02.05.2012 16:04, schrieb Marc Paré:
The Google Calendar wiki extension was recently installed on the wiki
and a LibreOffice International Calendar was created both for testing
and usage. You can find the calendar on this wiki page[1]. I've input
some of the upcoming date into the calendar.

When we go online with this page in the wiki IMHO a normal user should
not be able to change this page but only admins.

I am want to test/use a version for the main website but need to check
on a couple of technical points, but this means that we would only need
to input data once and have it appear both on the wiki and website at
the same time.

I've prepared an unpublished website page and was wondering if using
<iframe> attributes are OK? Does using <iframe> cause any problems or
are there any concerns that I should be aware of? I am also wondering
about the width of the calendar, is 800x600 OK or should it be larger?
It should still be usable on netbooks.

I know there is a calendar plugin for SilverStripe, but using a Google
Calendar adds a little more flexibility and the learning curve for admin
help is zero as many people are familiar with Google Calendar.

Note that you have to be logged into SilverStripe to see the unpublished
page (unless someone knows of a way to see the unpublished page). Note
that the wiki page version is identical to the proposed main site
version.

If there are no problems with the website Google Calendar, then, I will
just go and publish the page on the site under the "About Us" menu.

Comments are welcome.

The next question will be:
"Can I put it on my own "Thunderbird (or something else)" calendar? If
so, the link and a short "HowDo" should be implemented."

and one more ...
"Can we have this calendar on our localized LibO webpage too but only with localized dates?!"
"Can I have it on my personal website, blog etc.?"

Maybe the last will be a decision of the board.

--
Grüße
k-j