On Mon, 2012-03-26 at 10:51 +0200, Volker Merschmann wrote:
Hi,

2012/3/25 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>:
Volker Merschmann wrote on 2012-03-23 12:43:

They are named on the FB page as:
Gerard Jensen, Don Crowley, Nikola Yanev

I have asked before, nobody knows them inside the project and there is
no possibility to contact them through the fanpage.

anyone tried to post on their Facebook page/wall to get in touch with them?

I did by commenting under the mentioned posts, but nothing happened.

https://www.facebook.com/libreoffice.org/posts/364685130219760?comment_id=4723589
https://www.facebook.com/libreoffice.org/posts/117907834999583?comment_id=72888

Hi Volker

Just to let you know, I've tried to back you up on this by adding
another request to the FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=414725015210904&id=162708880412520

Hopefully they will take notice.

Best wishes,