Am Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011, 19:12:48 schrieb webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions:
I have not seen any notice either.
Also, there is a comment about not finding the extension[s] I posted not
showing up with the Ubuntu 11.xx version of LO.  Without being given
some way to respond to the comment post, I cannot find out what is going
on and tell the person how to fix the issue.

The guy seems not to be able to see the extension in the extension
manager, when it should be there.