Hi Drew, Flo,*,

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 2:44 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 12:42 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote on 2011-12-12 20:29:
Keep them both ... the banner appeals to people who go into the page often
and don't read the "small letters" anymore and the button of course is a
advantage.

I think the page would be cluttered then, but if someone can come up
with a nice graphical solution, I don't object, of course ;)

Well, I don't know why if you are going to put it on the front page you
would stop there - put it in the header, in such a way as to get it on
every page _and_ in every language.

I as well would opt for the header - but no matter whether as
replacement for the banner or in the header - the donation form needs
some styling love.

I don't know what elements are required by paypal rules or whether you
are free to style the form whatever you want.
http://www.videolan.org/ includes a paypal logo, but otherwise is
styled freely...

As I'm not the designer type, please someone come up with a nice style
for a input + a submit button/link that can be used. (or better input
for value + currency selection + submit). Maximum height of the header
is 88px, height of the current banner is 64px

ciao
Christian