Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2011 Archives by date, by thread · List index


Am Sonntag, 20. November 2011, 20:20:56 schrieb webmaster for Kracked Press 
For my dictionary extensions, I used the "externally hosted" option.
Since I can have my offerings placed onto one of my domains, I can use
that option.

So it links to the externally hosted file, instead of the hosting on the
LO server system.

you could do that, but I think it is not necessary any more. I examined the situation 
and looked into the code and I think I found the issue.

The naming of the file needs the complete file name (including file extension), that 
you'll upload. I added an explanation about this.

I know that this is not a very user friendly behavior, but I think it is a solution 
for short. I hope I get enough free spare time to find a better solution. I'm open 
for proposals (the code is online available in my gitrepo on

## Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows
## Support the Document Foundation (
## Meine Seite: 

Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.