Hello,

Under Ubuntu 11.04 , you can set the default login on the login screen
to ubuntu classic. This will disable unity for that user.  In regards
to the download page, I really do not see a way to determine the
Distro via the browser unless the code accesses the user system. The
distro data is normally included in a file under /etc for example
under centos the distro info is in /etc/redhat-release and under
ubuntu /etc/lsb-release

cat lsb-release
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=11.10
DISTRIB_CODENAME=oneiric
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 11.10"

The browser only shows the core kernel data build which is Linux 1386
or x64 . Same for windows and Apple.

Mas

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 10:00 AM, webmaster for Kracked Press