Hi Andreas, thanks for the notes on the other issues.

As to the issues below, sure, I'll help out. I would suggest just correcting these small issues first and take a closer look with others from the marketing team? If so, I'll make a call for it on the marketing list for review help.

I think I still have access to the Plone site, unless that has been changed. Should I just go ahead and make the changes?

Le 2011-10-29 14:46, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
>  * Section: "Important note for template contributors ... " on both
>  pages. The Extensions page gives a more complete explanation than on the
>  Templates page. Maybe that section should be "cut&  pasted" to the
>  Templates page so that they are similar.
>
>  * Section: "If you find an issue on our site, e.g. spam, please report
>  it to webmaster [at] documentfoundation.org with an appropriate subject
>  and a link to the site, which you refer to." Should be changed to: "If
>  you find an issue on our site, e.g. spam, please report it to webmaster
>  [at] documentfoundation.org with an appropriate subject and a link to
>  the site to which you refer." to make it grammatically correct.(both pages)
>
>  * Section: "What's more: people, maybe you, can develop more templates
>  and offer them for the collecting on this site." should be changed to:
>  "What's more, people, maybe you, can develop more templates and offer
>  them for the collecting on this site." (both pages)

I would like to hand over this issues to a native speaker. I think the text could be
in total much better. Do you volunteer?

Cheers,

Marc