Hi Florian,

Le 2011-10-28 15:18, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hello,

can someone change the extensions & templates links on
http://www.libreoffice.org ? They point to -test, but (see today's
announcement) that URL has changed today. :)

Thanks,
Florian

Thanks for the note. Just a couple of points on the pages:

There are some inconsistencies with the landing pages.

* Templates page is missing the right hand columns for the donation button.

* Not sure if this is related to the translated pages, but on the top of the page, the list of available languages offered is different on each page. I imagine this will change as the translations are completed?

* Section: "Important note for template contributors ... " on both pages. The Extensions page gives a more complete explanation than on the Templates page. Maybe that section should be "cut & pasted" to the Templates page so that they are similar.

* Section: "If you find an issue on our site, e.g. spam, please report it to webmaster [at] documentfoundation.org with an appropriate subject and a link to the site, which you refer to." Should be changed to: "If you find an issue on our site, e.g. spam, please report it to webmaster [at] documentfoundation.org with an appropriate subject and a link to the site to which you refer." to make it grammatically correct.(both pages)

* Section: "What's more: people, maybe you, can develop more templates and offer them for the collecting on this site." should be changed to: "What's more, people, maybe you, can develop more templates and offer them for the collecting on this site." (both pages)

* Section: "If you are searching for a extension go to http://extensions.libreoffice.org."; the "http://extensions.libreoffice.org"; should be made into a live link. (both pages)

* The bottom footer looks a little strange. Maybe put some hard returns to force the lines in proper places. Maybe establish a common footer for all of the LibreOffice pages where a certain format should be followed? Doing so will add consistency throughout the project whether Wiki, Website or blog pages.

Cheers,

Marc