Actually, I would like to see all the dictionaries I have in my list [ the second one, the large one] for the LO dictionary list. There are over 180 of them, if I remember correctly, and all of the ones I could find.

Then have the "more dictionary" option in LO point to the LO dictionary Wiki page or a dictionary extension page instead of where it is currently point to. Actually the links at libreplanet for the files links to OOo's flaky extension site.

It would be nice to have a LO page with these dictionaries listed/archived some place other than my site. Right now, it would be a real pain to try to add all of them to the extension site that is being created for LO. If someone would want to make a Wiki page for them, I could sent then the 220 MB +/- dictionary folder in a zipped file [not know how large the .zip file would be], and the dictionary page html file. With these files, a person should be able to do some cut/pasting and get a working wiki based page uploaded easy enough. I think this would be better for a TDF member to do, instead of myself, unless they would give me permission to create the page on the main LO Wiki site.

Here is the link to my "default" dictionary list. Once you get past the short top list, you will get to the very large list sorted by language. There are over 20 localized Spanish dictionaries listed there.

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/dictionary.html