On 09/16/2011 11:14 AM, Andreas Mantke wrote:
Hi,

Am Freitag, 16. September 2011, 01:59:34 schrieb webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions:
OK
Now my reply is on the Website list.

Can we add a Dictionary category on the Extension site?

There are over 180 dictionaries and 10+ language tools/aids.  So maybe
the dictionaries should have their own category.
I heard no dissenting vote. Thus I added the category. Please have a look, if the
text is usefull from a native English speaker ;-)

Regards,
Andreas
Thanks.

Now who is the one that will be "authorized" to upload the dictionaries that I have listed on the "http://libreoffice-na.us/English/dictionary.html"; page? All 180+ of them?

I just "some how" fixed the Bulgarian dictionary for one user, and I did some editing of an English one to reflect the most recent dictionary work list. But, that is only 2 of over 180+ dictionaries including over 20 localized Spanish dictionaries.

I do not know if I would be the one to upload them or would someone from TDF or LO need to do that?