Hi Leif, *,
Am Montag, 12. September 2011, 20:07:36 schrieb leif:
First of all a great thanks for all the work you have done to get the
sites up and running.
I have a few comment though.
When I upload the downloadable file I'm asked for a description.
According to the field label this should be a description, but it seems
that this field actually becomes the file name.
Please have a look on
if your comment is already there.
I have uploaded two extensions but I can't find any way to get an
overview of my own extensions. The only way to edit or submit an upgrade
seems to be finding it through the common interface. An overview of my
extensions and releases would be nice.
Have you looked at the dashboard (you get there over the menu in the right top of the
site (with your name on it)? Does that helps?
I find the structure a little confusing. First I must create the
extension, then the release, and then the downloadable file. The file
must then be released. Finally I must go back to the extension and
submit it for review. My comment is that it's too complicated. Many
information (extension, release and file) are the same and some could
actually be extracted from the description.xml inside the oxt file.
The correct way should be: create a new project and submit it for review. Since it is
approved / published you can go ahead and create releases and upload downloadable
In "releases" I have two sections: "Experimental" and "Stable". I don't
have any experimental releases, but how can I remove that section?
The two sections are by default in the release section. If there is no experimental
release than there will nothing shown.
One of my extensions has been translated into 22 languages. I can only
select one language or language neutral. I'll suggest that the language
field becomes multi-select.
Currently you have to select for every page (project, release, downloadable file)
language neutral, otherwise the extension will only shown (in the list of available
projects and releases) if your language setting is English. This is an issue in
combination with LinguaPlone. I had to file a bugreport for that project.
## Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows
## Support the Document Foundation (http://documentfoundation.org)
## Meine Seite: http://www.amantke.de
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy