Hi all,
First of all a great thanks for all the work you have done to get the sites up and running.

I have a few comment though.

Bug:
When I upload the downloadable file I'm asked for a description. According to the field label this should be a description, but it seems that this field actually becomes the file name.

Missing:
I have uploaded two extensions but I can't find any way to get an overview of my own extensions. The only way to edit or submit an upgrade seems to be finding it through the common interface. An overview of my extensions and releases would be nice.

Comment:
I find the structure a little confusing. First I must create the extension, then the release, and then the downloadable file. The file must then be released. Finally I must go back to the extension and submit it for review. My comment is that it's too complicated. Many information (extension, release and file) are the same and some could actually be extracted from the description.xml inside the oxt file.

In "releases" I have two sections: "Experimental" and "Stable". I don't have any experimental releases, but how can I remove that section?

One of my extensions has been translated into 22 languages. I can only select one language or language neutral. I'll suggest that the language field becomes multi-select.

Just my two cent.

Cheers,
Leif Lodahl
The Danish Team